Career Opportunity Apple Plumbing & Remodeling Boise, ID
Are you an outstanding Journeyman Plumber and looking for a place to work where you are truly appreciated? If you are, then we hope you will consider Apple Plumbing. It’s easy to throw terms around like “truly appreciated” but we mean it.
This is a family operation that cares more about having happy, content team members than chasing every last dollar. Very simply, we want plumbers that are technically competent (of course) but are also absolutely amazing at customer service. You can’t be amazing at customer service unless you truly care about people. Do you care?
We are a small business but that does not mean our pay and benefits are small. We treat our people right. We’re looking for superstar Journeyman Plumbers to join our kick-butt team.
What We Offer
- Base pay: $25-$30 per hour depending on experience
- Uncapped performance bonus paid monthly
- Signing bonus up to $3,000
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Health Insurance
- Drive-it-home service vehicles
- Company phones
- Company provided uniforms
- Tool Accounts
- No on-call shifts!
- Consistent hours targeted at 40-45 hours per week
- Idaho Plumbing Journeyman’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Possess a clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs
Apple Plumbing is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.