Career Opportunity Apple Plumbing & Remodeling Boise, ID
Are you an outstanding Journeyman Plumber and looking for a place to work where you are truly appreciated? If you are, then we hope you will consider Apple Plumbing. It’s easy to throw terms around like “truly appreciated” but we mean it.
This is a family operation that cares more about having happy, content team members than chasing every last dollar. We know there are a lot of plumbing companies that just push you to Sell, Sell, Sell! Make no mistake, we want to be financially successful, but we believe that comes from listening to customers and offering them what they would like… not what we want them to “buy”. Very simply, we want plumbers that are technically competent (of course) but are also absolutely amazing at customer service. You can’t be amazing at customer service unless you truly care about people. Do you really care?
We’re looking for superstar Journeyman Plumbers to join our kick-butt team. We offer good pay and benefits of course… but who doesn’t anymore? We think people are happy when they receive those basic needs of fair pay and benefits but they also need to have a place they enjoy working at and a place they feel appreciated. This is that place.
What We Offer
- Base pay: $25-$30 per hour depending on experience
- Uncapped performance bonus paid monthly
- Up to $3,000 signing bonus. This could help with transition costs from one job to another
- Paid vacation
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid Sick leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Drive-it-home service vehicles
- Company provided uniforms
- Tool Accounts
- Consistent hours targeted at 40-45 hours per week
- We are NOT 24/7 so very limited on-call obligations
- Idaho Plumbing Journeyman’s license
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to pass a background check and drug test
- Possess a clean driving record and current driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs